Investing in a better legal community is germane to the mission of the State Bar of Nevada and its strategic priorities. Through IDEA Grants, the State Bar seeks to support organizations throughout our state to improve diversity and well-being within the legal profession.
Generally, IDEA Grants are awarded to organizations supporting:
- Pipeline and scholarship programs
- Well-being initiatives that foster improvement in the legal culture, promote mentorship, or that aid in the building of a community of inclusivity.
To assist organizations with applying for an IDEA Grant, the state bar has developed IDEA Grant Guidelines outlining the types of programs funded, how grant funds may be used, and associated reporting requirements if the grant is funded.
Grant deadlines: Grant requests will be reviewed by the Board semi-annually.
- September 29, 2023
To be approved for funding, please submit a grant request using the provided form outlining the program goals and objectives. Take note of the following documents you will be asked to upload prior to submitting the application. These documents should be submitted individually as PDFs.
- Current list of board members
- Budget for the program or activity for which funding is sought
- Organizational budget, which includes a balance sheet