Nevada Justice Association
The Nevada Justice Association is an organization of independent lawyers who represent consumers and share the common goal of improving the civil justice system. NJA is a non-profit educational organization whose charter strives towards three primary goals:
- To continually provide its membership with up-to-date knowledge and information through continuing legal education programs and Nevada specific publications.
- To monitor the legislative session in order to ensure that Nevadans’ access to the courts is not diminished.
- To educate the public regarding their individual rights and responsibilities as citizens.
Website: Nevada Justice Association
- President: David Boehrer
- President-Election: Jamie S. Cogburn
- Vice President: Jason D. Mills
- Secretary: Alison M. Brasier
- Treasurer: Eva G. Segerblom
- Director: Victoria Coolbaugh
Board of Governors Liaison:
- Patrick Leverty
- Please check the Nevada Justice Association’s website for information regarding upcoming events.