Las Vegas Chapter of the National Bar Association
- Promote education, professionalism, and the pursuit of equal opportunity and justice for all.
- Advance the science of jurisprudence through education, scholarly analysis and commentary, and professional leadership and development.
- Improve the administration of justice, preserve the independence of the judiciary, and uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession.
- Promote social dialogue among the members of the bar.
- Advance policy that improves health care, economic and education opportunities, and use of the franchise guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States.
- Protect civil and political rights of the citizens and residents of the United States.
Las Vegas Chapter of the National Bar Association (LVNBA) P.O. Box 1236 Las Vegas, Nevada 89125
- President: Angela Cook, Esq.
- Vice President: Brittnie Watkins, Esq., LL.M., Ph.D.
- Treasurer: Caleb Green, Esq.
- Recording Secretary: Crislove Igeleke, Esq.
- Corresponding Secretary: Maliq Kendricks, Esq.
- Historian: Loline-Marie Djidade, Esq.
- Parliamentarian: Jonathan Lee, Esq.
Board of Governors Liaison:
- Will Sykes