- Nevada Attorney General’s Office of Military Legal Assistance Celebrates Five Years of Service
- After Hearn and AB 222: A Participant’s Perspective on Veterans Court
- Military Law for Non-Military Attorneys
- Peacekeeping Status Report from the World’s Newest Country – South Sudan, Africa
- Article for CLE Credit: The Brain Disease of Addiction
- Adapting to Uncertain Times: The Results of Nevada’s First Post-COVID-19 Bar Exam
- Message from the President: The Right to Vote…Our Most Important Right
- From the Editor’s Desk: Kiah Beverly-Graham, Esq.
- Day in the Life: Estate Planning Attorney Finds Pandemic Emphasized Importance of His Practice, by Taylor Morris, Esq.
- Section Spotlight: Probate & Trust Section Provides Guidance on Electronic Wills, Electronic Notarization During Pandemic
- Bar Counsel Report: November 2020
- Pro Bono Honor Roll: November 2020