- Taking 5 in 2020: Eminent Domain and Takings Update
- Protecting Protest Art
- Mediation and Mitigation: How the Nevada Legislature Changed Property Law During Special Session Addressing the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Article for CLE Credit: Aftermath of the Nevada Eviction Moratorium
- Nevada Supreme Court’s Current Longest-Serving Justice Steps Down
- Staying Nimble: How the State Bar of Nevada Adapted to Serve Members in 2020
- Message from the President: The Importance of Mental Health and Resources to Help
- From the Editor’s Desk: Kristen E. Simmons, Esq.
- Day in the Life: Balance Key to Managing Duties as Lawyer, City Council Member, by Devon T. Reese, Esq.
- Section Spotlight: Real Property Section: Slow Walk from Fly-Specking Nevada Revised Statues to Summarizing Nevada Law
- Bar Counsel Report: December 2020
- Pro Bono Honor Roll: December 2020