Nevada Lawyer – April 2016
- What Will Become of the Nevada Commerce Tax?
- Taxing Delivery in the Sky: Drone Delivery and Sales and Use Taxation in Nevada
- Tax Considerations With Multi-Member LLCs
- ARTICLE FOR CLE CREDIT: Marijuana Taxation: Strategies in the Current Landscape (Download the Quiz)
- An Overview of Deferred Compensation: ERISA and the IRC
- The IRS’s Attack on 831(b) Captive Insurance
- President’s Message: Shake it Up With Expert Presentations in Hawaii
- A Note from the Issue Editor: Kristen E. Simmons, Esq.
- Dean’s Column: The Earned Income Tax Credit and Nevada’s Families
- Pro Bono: Small Actions Can Make a Big Difference
- Bar Counsel Report: April 2016
- Back Story: Tax-Exempt Organizations and Joint Ventures