Nevada Lawyer – April 2011
- Billing Practices for Difficult Financial Times
- Nothing is Certain but Death and Taxes, So What About the Estate Tax?
- Making Fee Dispute Arbitration Work for You
- Making it Count: IOLTA Partnerships Pay Off
- A Note from the Issue Editor: Beau Sterling, Esq.
- Message from the President: Bridging the Gap
- Dean’s Column: Boyd Law School’s Nevada Law Journal Has National Impact
- Young Lawyers Column: Death to the Billable Hour?
- Bar Counsel Report: April 2011
- Back Story: “The Conspirator,” From a Legal Perspective
|CLE Quiz.pdf||164.36 KB|