Mailing Address:State Bar of Nevada Admissions Department 3100 W. Charleston Blvd. Suite 100 Las Vegas, NV 89102 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (702) 382-2200
Payment information: (702) 463-5730
- STATUS OF CURRENT BAR EXAM APPLICATION
- PLEASE ALLOW 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DOCUMENT SUBMISSIONS TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE CONTACTING THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE. Documents are considered received when postmarked or emailed.
- For those who are currently applying to sit for the Nevada Bar Examination, you will need to check on the status of your application by logging into your account on ClearVantage Online. Once you’ve logged into your account, go to Step 4 – Supplemental Admissions Materials. The drop down list will reflect mandatory documents our office requires you to submit which may include documents needed to complete our Character and Fitness investigation. The status will indicate each item as either “complete” or “not done.” This list will be continuously updated throughout the admissions process, so it is to your benefit to check into your application status regularly. Please allow 10 business days for the Admissions office to process your documents and update your Supplemental Materials status page.
- Check out the Admissions FAQs!
- Sydney Lisy, Esq., Director of Admissions
- Dean Fernandez, Assistant Director of Admissions
- Anetra Lloyd, Admissions Manager