Federal Law Practice
- Practicing in Nevada’s State and Federal Courts: What Are the Differences?
- A Fresh Look at Procedural Limitations to Diversity Jurisdiction Removal
- Strengthening our Federal Court and America’s Legal Standard Through the Federal Bar Association
- The Role of the Magistrate Judge and Consent Jurisdiction
- Du, Trutanich Assume New Roles in District of Nevada
- Online Features:
- Message from the President: Living in the New Normal – We Are All in This Together
- From the Editor’s Desk: Stephen F. Smith, Esq.
- Day in the Life: Public Defender Escapes Daily Grind with Variety of Cases: Marc Picker, Esq.
- Section Spotlight: Tax Law Section Hoping to Offer Specialization
- Bar Counsel Report: May 2020
- Pro Bono Honor Roll: May 2020