We’re Sorry to See You Go.
But before you opt out, here are a few things to consider:
- TIP Mentors represent the best in Nevada’s attorneys. As a Nevada Supreme Court appointed mentor, you are one of the best.
- TIP Mentors help shape the future of ethics and professionalism among lawyers. The one-on-one training you provide offers a new attorney invaluable practical application of the law.
- TIP Mentors earn CLE credit and pro bono hours. Say goodbye to last minute CLEs. Mentors receive six (6) hours of CLE credit (4 General, 1 Ethics and 1 Substance Abuse) for each six-month TIP cycle and you may indicate hour for hour service on your annual pro bono reporting forms.
- TIP mentoring provides great networking opportunities. We’ll miss you at TIP kickoff events, pro bono luncheons and other bar sponsored activities.
- The newly admitted attorneys might actually have something to teach you. Enough said.
- If you stay signed up, you will continue to enjoy the rewarding experience of being a TIP Mentor.