On Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2021, the Eighth Judicial District Court issued Administrative Order 21-07, appointing juvenile delinquency judges and hearing masters to hear protection order applications when the adverse party is an individual under the age of 18.
The order applies to protective orders for:
- Protection against domestic violence;
- Protection against harassment in the workplace;
- Protection against high-risk behavior;
- Protection against sexual assault; and
- Protection against stalking, aggravated stalking, or harassment.
The order complies with Senate Bill 7, passed earlier this year by the Nevada Legislature. AO 21-07 become effective November 8, 2021. For more information, see Administrative Order 21-07.