The State Bar of Nevada is a provider of quality continuing legal education programs. The department works with the CLE Committee to develop programming specifically focused on the needs of Nevada attorneys.
We are pleased to offer our programs in a variety of formats, providing ease of access when convenient for you. They include:
- Live Seminars: taught in-person by qualified instructors and attorneys or via interactive webinar
- Online Catalog: recorded seminars available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including:
- online streaming videos and
- audio .MP3 downloads that you can listen to on any computer or portable audio player
- Nevada Lawyer magazine articles for credit
Looking for Alternative CLE options?
Become a TIP mentor! Mentors are eligible to receive six (6) CLE credits in Nevada for each cycle they participate; the credits earned for each cycle include four (4) general, one (1) ethics and one (1) substance abuse.
Handle|BAR Learning Modules: The Handle|BAR program makes learning about law practice management and your ethical obligations easy while earning FREE CLE credits. Online learning resources include interactive guided tutorials where you will apply the knowledge you’ve gained through hypothetical scenarios and related multiple choice quizzes.
Volunteer to Take a Pro Bono Case! Nevada attorneys can earn one CLE credit for every three hours of uncompensated pro bono service. You can earn up to four CLE credits each year by taking pro bono cases or participating in an Ask-A-Lawyer or Lawyer in the Library program sponsored by a legal aid organization, court or other governmental or non-profit pro bono program.