Sections Pro Bono Challenge
Thank you for participating in the Sections Pro Bono Challenge! The challenge is now over but you can always volunteer online to take a case through legal aid, or for an Ask-A-Lawyer or Lawyer in the Library, or donate online in lieu of pro bono. One hundred percent of donations are distributed to Nevada legal aid providers based on the IOLTA formula.
Section Pro Bono Challenge winners will be recognized:
- At the State Bar of Nevada’s annual Bar Conference
- Top volunteer from Top 10 sections win lunch with the Nevada Supreme Court and Nevada Court of Appeals
- All participating section members invited to Eighth Judicial District Court and/or Second Judicial District Court judicial reception
- Bragging rights for winning section
- Feature in Nevada Lawyer, SBN eNews, social media
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Appellate Litigation, Cannabis, Creditors Bar, Family, Gaming, LGBT, Litigation, Probate and Trust, Public Lawyers, Real Property, Solo and Small Practice, and Young Lawyers.
Questions? Contact us.