Tomorrow, at 12:30 p.m. on Thurs. April 29, the ABA will host a free webinar, “Advancing the Rule of Law Now: A Global Perspective” in celebration of Law Day 2021.
The theme for Law Day 2021 is “Advancing the Rule of Law Now,” and this program will explore the rule of law from an international perspective, specifically, the role of the United States within the international rule of law landscape.
- Patricia Lee Refo, President, American Bar Association
- Aslihan Bulut, Acting Law Librarian of Congress
- Will A. Gunn, National Law Day Chair
- Elizabeth Andersen, World Justice Project
- Ashley Quarcoo, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Jenny Gesley, Foreign Law Specialist, Law Library of Congress
- Temuri Yakobashvili, Former Ambassador of Georgia to the United States
Visit lawday.org for more information and all 2021 Law Day resources.