Program Development Grants
Investing in a better legal community: The State Bar of Nevada wants to support organizations throughout our state to improve diversity, ethics, professionalism, and wellness within the legal profession. That’s why the state bar has created its Program Development Grant – to support those creative, inspired programs.
Grants are awarded to:
- Education programs
- Pipeline programs
- Wellness initiatives
- Scholarship programs
- Programs that support diversity, equity and inclusion
Process: To be approved for funding, an outside entity shall submit to the Board of Governors a grant request using the provided form outlining the program goals and objectives. Grant requests will be reviewed by the board at regularly scheduled board meetings. Requests must be received no less than 30 days prior to the board meeting.
Board of Governors meetings dates:
- November 3, 2021 – Grant requests due October 4, 2021
- January 5, 2022 – Grant requests due December 6, 2021
- March 24, 2022 – Grant requests due February 22, 2022
- June 22, 2022 – Grant requests due May 23, 2022
Current grant requests due: October 4, 2021
Grant Request Form