The Publications Committee, which includes up to 15 members plus one liaison from the Board of Governors who serves as an ex officio member, is responsible for creating print and electronic publications of rules, handbooks, articles and manuals dealing with legal education and specifically regarding Nevada law. The committee membership includes a diverse group of individuals from various areas of legal specialty and can comprehensively evaluate the publications needs for Nevada bar members.
Time commitment: Committee members attend quarterly meetings consisting of four half-hour videoconference meetings each year. In addition, committee members may choose to volunteer as editors or authors on individual publication projects in development; time commitment varies by publication.
- Terms: three-year term, no term limit
- Staff Liaison: Jennifer Smith-Pulsipher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOG Liaison: Seth Adams, email@example.com
- Chair: Paul C. Ray; term expires June 2022, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair: Jeffrey P. Luszeck; term expires June 2022
- Ismail Amin; term expires June 2022
- Thomas Boley; term expires June 2020
- Duane Frizell; term expires June 2022
- Joel Henriod; term expires June 2022
- Benjamin Miller; term expires June 2020
- Chandeni Sendall; term expires June 2020
- Travis Shetler; term expires June 2021
- Howard Siegel; term expires June 2022
- Keith J. Tierney; term expires June 2022