- Defense costs allowance to protect your limit
- Input on selection of mutually acceptable defense representation
- No “Hammer Clause” regarding the appropriateness of a settlement
- First Dollar Defense: Avoid paying deductible for defense costs if no loss payment is made
- Extended Reporting Endorsement available
- 2 deductible maximum per policy year
- The nation's largest direct writer of lawyers' malpractice insurance
- Endorsed by more State Bars than any other carrier
- Founded by lawyers, for lawyers
- Superior claims handling services provided by experienced and qualified claims attorneys
- Competitive pricing for the broadest coverage
- High-caliber, practice-building Continuing Legal Education and risk management programs
- A stabilizing force in the market, rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company
Additional Member Benefits Through ALPS
- Nevada-accredited CLE. ALPS online and on-demand CLE seminars and live webinars approved in Nevada can be accessed at www.alpsnet.com/nevadacle. ALPS policyholders receive a discount on CLE tuition.
- ALPS Attorney Match allows lawyers from all walks of the profession to create a profile and build a network with other attorneys with share interests. Create your free profile at www.alpsattorneymatch.com
As an ALPS Policyholder, you can access:
- CapSpecialty Surety & Fidelity Bonds for yourself or on behalf of a client through ALPS and receive up to a 25% premium credit on the purchase of the bond.
- Preferred discount on tuition at Solo Practice University®, the only online educational and professional networking community designed to help lawyers and law students create and build their solo and small firm practices.
- ALPS Cyber Response & Law Firm Protect. Both the cyber-security and employment practices policies are available to ALPS LPLI policyholders at a flat rate. Higher limits may be available. For more information on these policies, visit protectionplus.alpsnet.com.
- It's All About Documenting Scope
- When Sharing Office Space, Make Sure You Have Your Ducks in a Row
- Why Delegating Work is a Smart Decision
- Of Course it's Fine to Say Goodbye to a Client, Just Don't Let Your File Go With Him
- Cyber Crime: Your Ignorance is Their Power
- Social Media and the "Don't do Stupid" Warning
- First Impressions Matter
- Manage Client Relationships in Addition to Client Matters